- The orginal pod
- Sleeps 2 Adults and 2 children
- Head room 6'6"
- Starting at $7,995
- Dimensions: External - 8'4" wide by 13' long & Internal - 7'10" wide by 8'10" long
- Popular model
- 40% more floor space than standard pod
- Sleeps up to 4 Adults
- Head room 7'2"
- Starting at $8,995
- Dimensions: External - 9'3" wide by 15'7" long & Internal - 8'8" wide by 11'6" long
- Full custom build
- Several arraignments possible
- Sleeps 2-4 Adults
- Starting at $11,495
- Dimensions: External - 10'5" wide by 16' long & Internal - 9'10" wide by 13'6" long
Perfect for 2...
We we do a full bathroom with shower build we recommend configuring the pod for couples. If you need to accommodate 4 a fold out will fit in place of the table and chairs.
All the conveniences..
Full shower, pedestal sink, and toilet.
The mega pod is capable of several interior configurations.
This Mega Pod features a queen bed and a toilet and sink along with a small counter area.
This pod was setup with a queen bed and a larger counter top area along with sitting area.
WHILE WE CAN CUSTOM CONFIGURE A POD TO MEET YOUR NEEDS HERE ARE OUR STANDARD FEATURES AND OUR STANDARD OPTIONS:
STANDARD POD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Nordic Spruce Interior and Knotty Pine Exterior
- Sikkens Log and Siding Exterior Coating (2 Coats)
- Sikkens Cetol UV Interor Coating (2 Coats)
- 24" x 36" Single Hung Vinyl Window (smaller where needed for fitment)
- Front Deck Constructed From Treated Pine
- Insulation In End Walls
- Radiant Barrier Under Shingles
- Top of the Line Stone Coated MetroCOTTAGE® Shingles From Metro
- High Quality Laminate Flooring
- Cedar Interior Siding
- Air Conditioning Unit (replaces window)
- A/C Unit with Heat (replaces window)
- Interior Lights
- Exterior Lights
- Electrical Rough In (boxes set, wire ran and stubbed out, no fixtures)
- Off Grid Solar Power Kit (future option)
- Vinyl Plank Laminate Flooring
- Under Floor Rigid Polystyrene Insulation
- Small Oil filled Radiant Heater With Shelf Built In
- Roll Down Privacy Screen/Shade for Door
- Closed Cell Insulation Over Entire Barrel (this is for maximum thermal transfer protection)
- Obscured door glass, such as frosted or chip.